Telehealth (video or phone) consultations available now!
If you have been diagnosed with the COVID-19 (but not hospitalised for treatment) are in isolation for possible COVID-19 infection, or are a person considered more susceptible to the COVID-19 virus, which includes:
– patients 70 years of age or older;
– patients of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent who are 50 years of age or older;
– patients who are pregnant;
– patients who care for children under 12 months; and
– a person receiving treatment for chronic health conditions or who is immune comprised.
You are eligible for a telehealth video or phone consultation with your usual GP.If you would like to make a Telehealth booking, please call our practice and our friendly reception staff will check your eligibility and make an appointment for you.